Welcome to the JC Tech Review Blog

A little about myself...
I am an IT professional and consultant with over a decade of Microsoft-certified experience. I have grown up my entire life exposed to tech since my first IBM AT/x386 and the Mac Classic.

Exploring the Cutting Edge
I am an overclocker, enthusiastic and evangelist of consumer electronics and applications. As a hobbyist, I am always combining hardware or modifying API's to push the boundaries of what we define as "cool" or "game changing".

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Using a new Chrome plug-in "Disconnect" to block unwanted tracking cookies

Disconnect was created by a former Google employee.  Using Chrome, you can regain your privacy as you search. It also allows you to unblock as needed. It is a great tool and very useful when you want to 
"A browser extension that stops major third parties and search engines from tracking the webpages you go to and searches you do" - disconnectere.com